Start by stopping by a UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center February 11 to get a FREE heart-health checkup.
UPMC Health Plan health coaches will be on hand to talk one-on-one and provide helpful advice to:
- Lower your heart disease risk.
- Better manage the condition.
- Decrease stress.
- Eat healthier.
- Get more active.
We’re also offering FREE glucose, blood pressure, and cholesterol screenings as well as other giveaways to help you stay on track!*
Saturday, February 11, anytime from noon to 5 p.m.
UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center at:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target)
*Free cholesterol and blood pressure screenings will be provided at all participating locations except South Hills Village while supplies last. Only blood pressure screenings will be offered at South Hills Village.