Sunday, April 30, 2017
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
One Schenley Park
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Receive 50% off admission* to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens during this special event! Join us for a sneak peek of Phipps’ newest exhibit: SUPER. NATURAL., featuring enormous, lifelike glass sculptures of flowers designed by world-renowned artist Jason Gamrath.
Your whole family will also enjoy participating in these fun activities:
- Play popular carnival-themed games
- Watch a kid-friendly cooking demo with WQED’s Chris Fennimore and Phipps’ Chef Amy Tymer (11 a.m. in the Palm Circle)
- Make unique sand art and other crafts
- Learn about botanical plants and environmental sustainability
- Stay healthy with Let’s Move Pittsburgh’s 5-2-1-0
- Test your strength with UPMC Health Plan’s health coaches
- Spin the prize wheel at the UPMC for Kids table
- Enjoy giveaways and more!
Phipps Conservatory is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on April 30. Free public parking is available in the median on Schenley Drive. On-street parking is available on the streets surrounding Phipps and in Oakland for a fee. Visit http://www.phipps.conservatory.org for more information.
This event is a part of UPMC MyHealth Community, an initiative of UPMC Health Plan.
*Regular admission fees apply. UPMC Health Plan, UPMC for You, and UPMC for Kids members get 50% off admission, up to four tickets. Must show member ID card at Phipps’ admissions desk to be eligible for the discount. Ticket availability is subject to venue capacity.