To celebrate Men’s Health, UPMC Health Plan wants to make sure you’re firing on all cylinders.
Join us on Saturday, June 6, our men’s health event will offer:
- The opportunity to ask Dr. Yaniv Shilo of UPMC McKeesport and UPMC East your questions about men’s health.
- Proven tips to keep heart health, diabetes and more in check.
- Successful tips and an encouraging plan to stop smoking.
- Energy-boosting and stress busting tips that work.
- Simple advice for losing your gut and keeping fit.
- Great tips to eat more fresh foods from the Farm Kings.
- FREE blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose screenings.
- FREE BMI and body fat screenings.
Wait, there’s more!
- MEET former Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch.
- ENJOY a free 10-minute chair massage.
- ENJOY face painting and balloon art for the kiddos.
- SIX (6) lucky people will win a Pittsburgh Sports Tour ticket package for two (2)* to the Pirates, Steelers, Pitt basketball, and Motordrome Speedway racing.
Saturday, June 6, 2015,
Stop by anytime from noon to 5 p.m.
Click to register for the event.
UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center (Second floor in front of Macy’s)
* Official sweepstakes rules and regulations can be found here.