Colorectal cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer among men and women in the United States. But some simple lifestyle changes can significantly lower your risk.
Join us at a UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center near you to chat one-on-one with a health coach about:
- Understanding colon cancer.
- Preventing or managing the condition.
- Recognizing the importance of colorectal screenings.
Enter to win a $100 prize pack*
Enjoy FREE giveaways
Saturday, March 17, 2018, visit anytime from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center at:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor in front of J.Crew)
*Enter to win a $100 prize pack containing $25 Giant Eagle, $25 GNC, and $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods gift certificates. There will be one winner per participating location. Official sweepstakes rules
and regulations are available at www.upmchealthplan.com/pdf/2018LCOCC.pdf.