Dates: Thursdays, September 6, 13, 20, and 27
Time: 3 to 8 p.m.
Place: Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History (440 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213)
UPMC Health Plan is pleased to support FREE public admission* to the Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History from 3 to 8 p.m. on every Thursday during the month of September. Chat with UPMC Health Plan’s knowledgeable health coaches, pick up health and wellness resources, and get information about Marketplace Open Enrollment.
Your family will enjoy access to all these museums have to offer, such as the incredible Dinosaurs in Their Time exhibition, the Hillman Hall of Minerals and Gems, beautiful original artwork from world-renowned classical and modern artists, and much more.
Plus, we’re offering FREE flu shots to the public* during these events to get you prepared for the upcoming cold and flu season. Hope to see you there!
- UPMC Health Plan members may be asked to sign in upon admission for attendance tracking.
- Free admission does not include paid programs, seminars, and special events that may occur at Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History on these dates.
- Flu shot availability is limited; first come, first served.
- UPMC Health Plan membership is not required to receive a flu shot, but UPMC Health Plan members should bring their ID card.
- Flu shots will be administered to adults over the age of 18 on every Thursday in September from 3 to 8 p.m.
- Children under age 18 can receive a free flu shot on Thursday, September 27, from 3 to 6 p.m. only. Children’s flu shots will be administered in the UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Ronald McDonald Van at The Carnegie on this day.
- Parking is available for a fee of $7, cash only, at the garage adjacent to the Museums.
This event is part of UPMC MyHealth Community, an initiative of UPMC Health Plan that supports public programs to help families and individuals achieve a healthy, well-rounded lifestyle.