YIELD: 1 serving
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 8 hours 10 minutes
Have chocolate for breakfast with this unbelievably healthy chia pudding recipe. The deep, chocolaty flavor pairs perfectly with juicy raspberries for a fun switch-up from oatmeal for your morning routine.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or other nondairy milk
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sliced almonds, divided
- Stir almond milk (or other nondairy milk), chia, maple syrup, cocoa, and vanilla together in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, stir well. Spoon about half the pudding into a serving glass (or bowl) and top with half the raspberries and almonds. Add the rest of the pudding and top with the remaining raspberries and almonds.
MAKE AHEAD TIPS
- Refrigerate pudding (step 1) for up to 3 days. Finish with step 2 just before serving.
222 calories, total fat: 11 g, saturated fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 0 mg, carbohydrates: 28 g, fiber: 13 g, total sugars: 11 g, added sugars: 8 g, protein: 6 g, sodium: 91 mg, potassium: 281 mg, folate: 26 mcg, calcium: 403 mg
Carbohydrate Servings: 2
Recipe by EatingWell. © Meredith Corp. All rights reserved. Used with permission.