Come get the latest tips at our awareness and prevention event. What you learn could help you live a healthier life with diabetes — or lower your risk of getting it.
A UPMC Health Plan health coach will be on hand to discuss:
- Which risk factors you can control.
- Steps to take if you’re diagnosed with pre-diabetes.
- The different types of diabetes.
- Healthy habits that help you control your blood sugar.
- Simple ways to lower your risk.
Get a FREE glucose or blood pressure screening at participating locations!
Saturday, November 10, 2018, anytime between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center at:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Millcreek Mall (near Best Buy Mobile)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks) – This location will offer blood pressure screenings only.
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target) – This location will offer blood pressure screenings only