Stop by a UPMC Health Plan Connect Center on November 16 for our diabetes awareness and prevention event. A UPMC health professional will be on hand to tell you about:
- Diabetes risk factors you can control.
- Ways to lower your risk.
- Steps to take if you’re diagnosed with prediabetes.
- The different types of diabetes.
- Healthy habits that can help you control your blood sugar.
While you’re there, you can get cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose screenings (at participating locations) and a free flu shot!*
When: Saturday, November 16, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: A UPMC Health Plan Connect Center near you
- Logan Valley Mall
- Millcreek Mall
- Monroeville Mall
- Ross Park Mall
- The Mall at Robinson
- Westmoreland Mall
- Loyal Plaza (Giant) shopping center
- Berkshire Mall
- South Hills Village
Visit www.upmchealthplan.com/events to learn more.
*While supplies last. Note, there will be no health screenings or flu shots available at Ross Park Mall and South Hills Village.