Join us on September 14 to talk about your cholesterol and blood pressure.
During Live and Learn about Healthy Levels, a UPMC health professional will:
- Explain cholesterol’s link to heart disease.
- Provide weight loss, nutrition, and exercise advice.
- Answer your heart health questions.
Free cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose screenings will be available!
Receive a free flu shot!*
Enjoy giveaways and enter to win a $75 prize pack!**
When: Saturday, September 14, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: UPMC Health Plan Connect Centers:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near entrance B)
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- The Mall at Robinson (first floor near Macy’s)
- Westmoreland Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
Visit www.upmchealthplan.com/events to learn more.
*While supplies last. Note, flu shots and health screenings will not be provided at Ross Park Mall and South Hills Village.
**One winner at each location will receive a $25 gift card for Giant Eagle, a $25 gift card for GNC, and a $25 gift card for Dick’s Sporting Goods. Official sweepstakes rules and regulations are available at www.upmchealthplan.com/pdf/2019llhl.pdf.