Make it a date: Get a heart-health checkup on February 9 at a UPMC Health Plan Connect Center.
Stop by a UPMC Health Plan Connect Center on February 9 and talk to a health coach about:
- How to lower your risk of heart disease.
- How to better manage your heart condition.
- How to decrease your stress.
- How to eat healthier.
- How to become more active.
Free screenings and special giveaways!*
Date: Saturday, February 9
Time: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Place: UPMC Health Plan Connect Centers at:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Loyal Plaza shopping center
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Westmoreland Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target)
*Free blood pressure screenings will be offered at Ross Park Mall and South Hills Village. All other participating locations will offer free cholesterol and blood pressure screenings (while supplies last).