Knowing your cholesterol level is your first step on the road to a healthy heart.
To help you take that step, UPMC Health Plan is offering free cholesterol screenings at our Just Say Know cholesterol awareness event on September 20 from noon to 5 p.m. at a mall near you.
Saturday, September 20, noon to 5 p.m.
UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center at:
- Century III Mall (first floor in front of Macy’s)
- Millcreek Mall (near Best Buy Mobile)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor in front of Macy’s)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor next to Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor in front of J. Crew)
A health expert will be on hand to:
- Explain cholesterol’s link to heart disease
- Offer proven weight loss, nutrition, and exercise advice
- Answer all of your heart health questions
- And more!
BONUS: You’ll have a chance to win a $50 gift card from Giant Eagle and Dick’s Sporting Goods.*