Get your ticket to a healthy summer!
Visit a UPMC Health Plan Connect Center on July 13 for Passport to a Healthy Summer. During your trip through a world of healthy choices, you can talk to a UPMC health professional about how to:
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Drink more water.
- Stay safe in the sun.
- Be more active while avoiding injuries.
- Use relaxation techniques at work and home.
- Set a realistic weight loss goal.
You can also enter for a chance to win four amusement park passes!*
When: Saturday, July 13, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: UPMC Health Plan Connect Center locations at
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near entrance B)
- Loyal Plaza (Giant) shopping center
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target)
- Westmoreland Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
*Official sweepstakes rules and regulations are available at www.upmchealthplan.com/pdf/2019PTHS.pdf.