YIELD: 6 servings, ¾ cup each
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
This recipe for spicy Buffalo cauliflower bites is a great vegetarian alternative to Buffalo wings. Roasted cauliflower stands in for chicken and provides more fiber and fewer calories. Serve this easy appetizer with carrot sticks, celery, and your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 8 cups ½-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1–2 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil, and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it’s starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter, and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
99 calories, total fat: 7 g,
saturated fat: 2 g, cholesterol: 5 mg, carbohydrates: 8 g, fiber: 3 g, total
sugars: 3 g, added sugars: 0 g, protein: 3 g, sodium: 288 mg, potassium: 439
folate: 82 mcg, calcium: 33 mg
Carbohydrate Servings: ½
Recipe by EatingWell. © Meredith Corp. All rights reserved. Used with permission.