Don’t miss this exclusive benefit for UPMC Health Plan members.
UPMC Health Plan members will get 50 percent off* the cost of up to four general admission tickets to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens on Sunday, March 15!
Get a sneak peek of Phipps’ new Spring Flower Show: Canopy of Color during the show’s installation, plus enjoy these fun activities**:
- Play games and participate in fun, science-themed activities with Phipps staff in the Center for Sustainable Landscapes building from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Get a free blood pressure or bone density screening from UPMC Health Plan between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Children can have their face painted in the Tropical Forest Cuba exhibit from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tour Phipps’ Nature Lab from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Create unique origami pieces with the Origami Club of Pittsburgh from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the Palm Circle.
- Sample healthy smoothies at Phipps’ Botany Hall Kitchen from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Chat about UPMC Health Plan’s offerings and health and wellness resources for families with one of our knowledgeable representatives.
- Snap a photo at Let’s Move Pittsburgh’s 5-2-1-0 photo booth.
- Receive free giveaways!
Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on March 15. Free public parking is available in the median on Schenley Drive. On-street parking is available on the streets surrounding Phipps and in Oakland for a fee. Click here for more information.
When: Sunday, March 15, 2020, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, One Schenley Park, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
*Regular admission fees apply. UPMC Health Plan commercial group and Health Insurance Marketplace members are eligible for this offer. Members must show their UPMC Health Plan ID card at the admissions desk to receive the discount. Ticket availability is subject to venue capacity.
**Activities and times subject to change without notice.