YIELD 1 serving
ACTIVE TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
Eat this thick and creamy smoothie bowl with a spoon! Banana and frozen berries whip together with a little nut milk for a toppable vegan breakfast. We use fruit, nuts and seeds for topping, but feel free to experiment with whatever you like.
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ cup unsweetened soymilk or unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ kiwi, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted if desired
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine banana, berries and soymilk (or almond milk) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with pineapple, kiwi, almonds, coconut and chia seeds.
Per serving338 Calories, Total Fat: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 64 g, Fiber: 12 g, Total Sugars: 36 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 9 g, Sodium: 46 mg, Potassium: 940 mg, Folate: 60 mcg, Calcium: 231 mg
Carbohydrate Servings 4 1/2
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.