- This event has passed.
Take a stand against colorectal cancer
March 14, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Prevention, early detection, and treatment save lives. Stop by a UPMC Health Plan Connect Center to get information on:
- Lifestyle changes that can lower your risk for colorectal cancer.
- Ways colorectal cancer can be managed and treated.
- Why it’s important to have colorectal screenings.
Enjoy free giveaways and enter to win a $50 prize pack!*
Place: These UPMC Health Plan Connect Centers:
- Capital City Mall (near Macy’s)
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near entrance B)
- Loyal Plaza (Giant) shopping center
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target)
- The Mall at Robinson (first floor near Macy’s)
- Westmoreland Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
*Enter to win a $50 gift card for Dick’s Sporting Goods. There will be one winner per participating location. Official sweepstakes rules and regulations are available at www.upmchealthplan.com/pdf/2020TASACC.pdf.