- 8 medium shallots, sliced thin
- 1 large portabella mushroom, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large bunch of Swiss chard, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth*
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- On medium heat, sauté shallots and garlic with olive oil until tender.
- Add portabella mushroom, Swiss chard, chicken broth, and black beans.
- Cover with lid and let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle small pieces of goat cheese over top and serve.
*Low-sodium chicken broth may be used.
Nutrition Information for a half-cup serving:
Calories – 97
Total Fat – 5 grams
Protein – 3 grams
Fiber – 2 grams
Sodium – 167 mg