If you have a freezer and a mini muffin tin, you can make your own perfect-portion peanut butter cups to enjoy this Halloween — with no scary ingredients!
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter (with no added sugar/fat)
2 sheets of graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 24-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Stir together the peanut butter and crushed graham cracker crumbs until well mixed.
- Scoop one heaping teaspoon of peanut butter mixture into each cup. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler on the stove.
- Spoon about 1.5 teaspoons of melted chocolate over each frozen peanut butter cup. Lightly tap muffin tin on the counter to help the chocolate settle evenly. Freeze an additional 20 minutes, or until solid.
Approximate nutrition information, per mini-cup: 90 calories, 6 grams fat, 7 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams protein