Are you looking for a delicious snack that’s easy to make, inexpensive, refreshing, and delicious? Then look no further than this apple, mint, and pomegranate salad. Make a small batch for yourself, or multiply the recipe for the perfect healthy party snack!
- 5 Honeycrisp apples
- 4-6 leaves of fresh mint
- 5 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 pomegranate
- Slice the apples into desired cubes or slices and place in a bowl.
- Mince mint and sprinkle over the apples.
- Add the seeds of one pomegranate into the bowl.
- Drizzle lime juice on top (add more for taste if needed).
- Stir and refrigerate until served.
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 93
- Fat: .03 g
- Carbohydrate: 27 g
- Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: .05 g