Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
Looking for an alternative to the same old pumpkin pie? Whether you’re making a dessert for the holidays or to serve as a sweet treat at home, this dip is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It’s very easy to prepare and so delicious! And here’s the best part — this pumpkin pie dip only has 60 calories per serving!
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups lite Cool Whip
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk together yogurt and pumpkin puree
- Mix in the cool whip and pumpkin pie spice
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve
- Serve in a bowl and top with additional pumpkin pie spice. I served apple slices and vanilla wafers, but feel free to use what you’d like for dipping. Hint: Graham crackers may provide a more traditional pumpkin pie taste.
Nutrition for One Serving
(8 servings per recipe)
Protein: 2.5 g