Grilled Salmon recipe provided by Anthony Tomasic, Regional Sales Manager from Paragon Foods (purveyor of MyHealth Café at the Steel Tower)
Makes 2 servings
Total time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz boneless /skinless Salmon Fillets
- 4 oz Fresh Arugula
- 8 oz Cauliflower Florets
- 4 oz Red Bell Pepper strips
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, unsalted
- Juice of 2 fresh lemons
- 2 oz Goat Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cooking spray for grill and pan
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Lightly coat salmon with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On a hot grill top (400 degrees) cook Salmon fillets for 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Drizzle with lemon juice to finish.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray and briskly sauté cauliflower florets and pepper strips. Allow to cook until edges of the vegetables begin to brown. Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl mix the arugula, grilled vegetables and walnuts gently while drizzling in a 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar. Plate the salad next to the salmon and top with goat cheese.
Nutrition analysis (per serving): 397 calories, 22 grams fat (6 grams saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium (does not include salting to taste), 14 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fiber, 37 grams protein.