Buffalo chicken dip used to be a recipe I thought only tasted good when it was made with full-fat ingredients. I have tried countless “light” buffalo chicken dip recipes, but none seemed to taste as good as the real deal … until I found this recipe. Give it a try for the next big game day, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- 4 oz. (half a block) reduced-fat (or fat-free) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (I used full-fat cheddar here, but you can you reduced fat too!)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce (add a little more if you like it spicy)
- 1/2 cup crumbled light blue cheese
- 1½ Tbsp. dry ranch seasoning
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (I always use fresh chicken, but canned works too.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, stir all ingredients together until well mixed and melted. Transfer mixture to a small greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to slightly brown. Top with some extra blue cheese crumbles. Remove and serve immediately with tortilla chips or celery.