When it comes to your digital tools, we know ease of use on any device is essential. That’s why we are launching the new and improved MyHealth OnLine. It’s streamlined to help you take steps that make managing and understanding your benefits easier.
What has changed in MyHealth OnLine?
We reorganized content by listening to you, our members. We took the tools you used most and made them easier to find and use.
The new version now offers:
- Simplified navigation.
- Personalized content suggestions.
- An easier-to-use Find a Provider tool.
- Improved access on mobile devices.
To get familiar with how to find our most used tools, download our MyHealth OnLine quick reference guide.
What has stayed the same in MyHealth OnLine?
Although much about this members-only website has been upgraded, we kept all the convenient functions that let you manage your benefits, contact member services, and learn more about your coverage.
You can still:
- Download your member ID card.
- Live chat with Member Services or a care manager.
- Pay your bill and review your claims.
- Estimate the cost of treatment options.