The two most important back-to-school items for your child? A healthy mind and body. We can help you make that happen.
Come talk with a UPMC Health Plan health coach about gearing your child up for back to school. The event happens on August 8 at the UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center. Get tips on:
- Keeping your child healthy.
- Knowing which vaccines are needed.
- Maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- Managing weight and much more.
There will also be free giveaways, face painting, and balloon art!
Saturday, August 8, anytime between noon and 5 p.m.
UPMC Health Plan Connect Service and Sales Center at:
- Century III Mall (first floor in front of Macy’s)
- Millcreek Mall (near Best Buy Mobile)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor in front of Macy’s)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor next to Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor in front of J.Crew)