Make 2020 your best year yet by getting healthy—and staying that way.
Stop in to a local UPMC Health Plan Connect Center for inspiring advice, helpful tools, and great giveaways to help you get started!
Chat one-on-one with a health professional to:
- Get tips on how to lose weight.
- Find out how you can improve your diet.
- Learn how you can benefit from being active.
- Get tips to help you quit smoking.
Get take-home tools that can help you reach your goals!
- A pedometer to measure your daily steps
- A food journal to track your calorie intake
Date—Saturday, Jan. 11
Time—11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location—UPMC Health Plan Connect Centers:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near entrance B)
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target)
- The Mall at Robinson (first Floor near Macy’s)
- Westmoreland Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)