Take a stand against colorectal cancer on March 16
Colorectal cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in both men and women in the United States. Here’s the good news: There are a number of risk factors that YOU can control.
Stop by a UPMC Health Plan ConnectCenter on March 16 and talk to a health professional about:
- Risk factors for colorectal cancer.
- Lifestyle changes that can lower your risk.
- Ways the condition can be managed and treated.
- Why it’s important to have colorectal screenings.
Enter to win a $100 prize pack!*
Date: Saturday, March 16
Time: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Place: UPMC Health Plan Connect Centers at:
- Logan Valley Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Loyal Plaza shopping center
- Millcreek Mall (near H&M)
- Monroeville Mall (second floor near JCPenney)
- Westmoreland Mall (first floor near Kay Jewelers)
- Ross Park Mall (first floor near Starbucks)
- South Hills Village (first floor near Target)
*Enter to win a $100 prize pack containing a $25 gift card for Giant Eagle, $25 gift card for GNC, and a $50 gift card for Dick’s Sporting Goods. There will be one winner per participating location. Official sweepstakes rules and regulations.