Didn’t have a chance to visit the Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History this summer? Gather your family and take a fall field trip instead! UPMC Health Plan is excited to support FREE public admission* on Thursdays in September!
To help your family prepare for the upcoming flu season, we will offer FREE flu shots** to adults and children on September 19 and 26 (free museum admission days), and October 19 and 26 (paid museum admission days).
While visiting the museums, you can view amazing wildlife frozen in time within life-size dioramas, revel at the rare precious stones inside the Hillman Hall of Minerals and Gems, enjoy beautiful works of art by world-renowned classical and modern artists, dig for dinosaur bones at Bone Hunter’s Quarry, and much more.
About FREE ADMISSION to the Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History:
- UPMC Health Plan will be sponsoring free public admission on September 5, September 12, September 19, and September 26
- Time: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- UPMC Health Plan members may be asked to sign in upon admission for attendance tracking.
- Free admission does not include paid programs, seminars, and special events that may occur at Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History on these dates.
About FREE FLU SHOTS:
- Free flu shots will be administered to the public from 3 to 8 p.m. on September 19 and 26 (free museum admission from 3 to 8 p.m.) and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on October 19 and 26 (regular daily museum admission fees apply).
- Flu shot availability is limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- UPMC Health Plan membership is not required to receive a flu shot, but UPMC Health Plan members should bring their ID card.
- Adults older than age 18 and children ages 8-17 can receive a flu shot on any of the free flu shot dates.
- Children age 17 and younger will be eligible to receive a flu shot only if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History
4400 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Parking will be available for a fee at the garage adjacent to the museums.